I have managed to install the base plates for the new breakfast bar style legs. Here’s one upside-down for the hidden corner section.
and a close-up
Here it is the right way up and attached to its neighbour board
Here the Waunfawr end hidden sidings are erected with two new legs.
and here’s the table ‘board’ (to be used for running repairs, cups of tea etc during exhibitions) with its three base plates added.
The garage has also acquired a new cupboard for modelling materials, which was to be part of the new ikea kitchen, but we found we could squeeze a 50 cupboard in (just) and so this 40 was free for use in the garage.
and here’s the last baseplate in place on the station approach board.
Very satisfying to have all these in place, they will be so much more sturdy that the legs I had first decided to go with. and they are so easy to attach/detach – just one grub screw per leg.